One of the best wax products on the market is the blue French wax called Cirepil by Perron Rigot. The major benefit to this wax is that it adheres to only hair and not the skin. Much less discomfort. It is referred to as “Happy Waxing”.
What Makes Cirepil Different
At Cirépil by Perron Rigot, we believe: “It’s not just about what we remove, it’s about what we leave behind… Healthy Skin!” Unlike traditional methods of waxing, Cirépil wax sticks to the hair rather than the skin, reducing the pain of waxing by 50%! Cirépil wax encapsulates the hair, removing it from the root while leaving the skin undamaged. When the integrity of the skin is un-compromised, there is reduced inflammation, redness, and downtime for you; making painful waxing a thing of the past! You will love how smooth and soft your skin will feel after waxing. Why not make your waxing experience a “Happy” One?
Pain Free Waxing
- Less Painful: Cirépil adheres to the hair rather than the skin. Painful waxing is a thing of the past!
- Never Sticky: You can walk out the door and never feel “sticky” again!
- Less Redness: With its gentle hair removal, Cirépil ensures less inflammation and redness.
- Less Ingrown Hairs: Cirépil waxes remove all hair from its root; avoiding ingrown hairs associated with other traditional methods.
- No Discomfort due to Low Heat: Enjoy the comfort of our gentle, low temperature wax especially designed for sensitive skin.
- Long Lasting: Results can last 2 – 4 weeks. Up to 4 – 6 with regular waxing! No breakage. Hair is completely removed from its root.
Before And After Waxing
Exfoliate – improve waxing results by exfoliating 3 days prior to and after waxing. This reduces chance of ingrown hairs, but also leaves your skin healthy and soft.
Cleanse – our esthetician will first prepare and cleanse the area to be waxed. The cleanser is recommended for delicate areas and sensitive skin. Next she will apply a special oil to the skin to ensure the wax adheres only to the hair and not the skin.
Moisturizing – our esthetician will moisturize your skin following the waxing. This gives you a calming, no sticky, effect on your freshly waxed area.
- How long does it last? Waxing results can last 2-4 weeks, but with regular waxing it can increase to 4-6 weeks.
- Are there any medications that can interact with waxing? Yes, exfoliating or hydroxy-based medications including but not limited to: Retin-A, Renova, Differin and Tazorac are contraindications to waxing. Blood thinners, steroids, skin lighters and oral acne medications such as Accutane are also medications that should prevent you from waxing. If you wax while on these medications, it may result in skin irritation, peeling or hyperpigmentation. Always check with your doctor first.
- Brazilian waxing aftercare.As with all waxing, Brazilian waxing post-care includes exfoliation and moisturizing. Use Cirépil Double Gommage as your exfoliant and Cirépil After Wax Refreshing Gel as your moisturizer. For 24 hours after waxing, it is important to avoid increasing circulation through any form. This includes exercise, tanning, spicy food and sexual activity. Increasing blood flow and body temperature after waxing can aggravate waxed areas and prolong the presence of inflammation, redness and the potential for infection of the hair follicle.To lesson sensitivity and make your intimate waxing experience more comfortable, apply Cirépil Pre Wax Cooling Gel, a skin desensitizer, at home 45 minutes prior to your waxing service. (Do not apply near or inside mucus cavities.)
Call or email us to book a spa service such as waxing.